Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Beginning...

to an old blog...

 I have decided to re-do my blog as it wasn't quite what I wanted earlier in the year. Initially, I wanted just a personal finance blog, but it was hard to keep it just strictly financial. So this new and improved blog will follow both my financial and personal goals.

Financially my goals are as follows:

1. Create a workable monthly budget.
2. Pay off two tax bills (IRS and  State)
3. Save up a $1000 Emergency Fund
4. Begin a debt snowball  ( I have a car loan and...I may also have some medical bills, but I will have to pull a credit report and get an accurate accounting.
5. Save 6 months of living expenses.

Personally my goals are as follows:

1. Lose weight! (I'm about 80lbs overweight and need to get healthy!)
2. Sharpen up my domestic skills...(mainly organizing and cooking)
3. Spiritual and personal growth.

Of course these will be broken down into obtainable steps so I will be able to measure progress!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment